Author Bio: Have you noticed that everything you do and everything that you go through in life is a story waiting to be told? Whether it's fiction, fantasy, romance, humor, mystery, or non-fiction; your story can be told. Get the words out of your head...just write.
Jeané has been writing since she was in high school. Although she kept diaries, just as any teenager in high school, she didn't realize her writing potential until she entered and won the Mayor' Essay Award. She critiques and edits the writings of fellow authors. She herself is the author of two novels, "Intimate Moments" and "The J Spot".
Author Links -
5 Things I Know For Sure
Hello and Good Day to you. Thank you for inviting me to write a piece on your E-zine to share my 5 Things will be interesting.
The 5 Things I Know For Sure is…
- Life is definitely short. I found this out the sad way. When my mother passed away almost 2 years ago, that’s when I really realized that life was short. She had always said, “Make the most of your life because we are not promised anything.” That is so true. I try my best to make the most out of each day and to do it with a smile. I don’t sweat the small stuff and try to take the big stuff in stride. If I’m not able to handle something, I just leave it alone. It may not be for me to handle.
- With age we do change. That change should be for the good of you. From one year to the next our bodies go through changes. Our eyesight begins to change—we may or may not need glasses; our weight begins to change—it either goes up or down. For us women, we want our weight to down. We may also see a shift in our personality, but all in all, change is good and that means were are going as individuals. If you’re not going, you’re standing still and that’s not a good thing. Unless, that’s your choice.
- Writing is fun. Writing allows you to take your mind to another place. It allows your imagination to go to work and put your mind at peace for a period of time from other things. For me, I love to write as I like to build characters. Character building is fun as it allows me to see how the characters are going to unfold and the direction they are going to go in. I enjoy writing to build scenes; to go to places I have never been before. My imagination is very vivid when it comes to writing. Writing is an escape for me.
- Social Media has become the new telephone. With the rise of social media, people are more adapt to use it instead of a telephone to communicate with friends and loved ones. I’m still not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but it’s the vastly up and coming thing. Before a person picks up a phone to call a friend or a loved one, that person goes directly to facebook or another social media form. Texting is also the new way to communicate instead of hearing the person’s voice.
- Editing your own work as a writer. It is okay to edit your own work, but you should also have a professional editor. Having a professional editor gives you that second see to look over your work. Writers can look over their own work but they do miss something, that’s where the second eye comes in to play. Have that second eye can pick up on what you’ve missed and also give you some suggestive feedback. You do want your work to be published and looked professional. After all, even editors have editors.
Thank you for allowing me to write the short article and I do hope your readers get something out of it. These are five things off the top of my head, which caused me to do some thinking. OUCH!
This was fun,
Book Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: America Star (formerly Publish America)
Release Date: July 08, 2013 for Intimate Moments under Publish America
July 17, 2013 for The J Spot under Publish America
America Star: Intimate Moments: http://www.americastarbooks.net/intimate-moments_moreinfo.html
Google Books: https://www.google.com/search?q=Intimate+Moments+by+Jeane+Sashi&btnG=Search+Books&tbm=bks&tbo=1#q=inauthor:%22Jean%C3%A9+Sashi%22&tbm=bks
iBookstore: Intimate Moments: http://ibookstore.com/products.php?i=1627724087
The J Spot: http://ibookstore.com/products.php?i=1627725806
Book Description: The J Spot is not what you think it is. It's not the type of nightclub that is coming to your mind either. Once inside the club, you will see the maturity.
Kevin in the type of man that every woman that he comes in contact with want to take home, keep him and possess him. Does he let that happen?
Women flocked to him like bees to honey. They fall to his feet at the sight of him. As he handed them their drinks, they left their panties as a tip. Although he was aggressive he was still shy and flattered by all the attention he received from the ladies. He couldn't understand why all the attention, he was just like any average male with a large sexual appetite, and had his way of giving the ladies pleasure.
But, there was only one lady that seemed to have caught his eye. He couldn't seem to get her out of his mind. Her sexiness had him off balance. He saw other women, he had even gone on a date or two but his mind was gravitating towards one. Will she pay attention to him or will she tell him to go to hell?
What is it that he is feeling! Or is it he wanted what he felt he couldn't have? Was he out of her league?
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release date: July 08, 2013
Publisher: America Star
Available at: Americastarbooks.com, Amazon.com, BN.com, BooksaMillion.com, Smashwords.com
What do you do when you have not one, but three handsome men vying for your affection and attention? The answer is not so simple for Tonju. She has to make a decision between two men from her past and one man that has currently wanted into her life and wants to be her future. The question is, "Which man will she choose?”
Trying to find love was not easy, especially when you're a successful, attractive lady in your thirties looking for a relationship of sustenance, after being divorced for five years. Tonju was torn between three men vying for her attention.
One was an unhappily married man from her past who was willing to let go of everything in order to be with her. The second man was her ex-husband; he never stopping loving her and has realized his mistakes and will do what has and needs to be done to get her back. The third man was someone she met on a girl's a night out. So far he has good qualities, but there's still an air of mystery about him.
Could either of these men be the love Tonju's looking for? She has reservations; some good and some not-so-good about the three men, she had completely broken all ties with one, was leaning closely towards another one, and was looking sideways at the other one. Could Tonju truly be experiencing love?