CAT Magazine

CAT Magazine

VBT Pit Stop & Interview with Cesar - Book of Prophecies




Cesar has a very experienced background in the spiritual world. He was brought up in a Christian family, but branched out from that base as he got older, seeking answers about the world around him, and the spiritual world around him.  In his mid-twenties dramatic events occurred in his life which challenged his very existence, but he learned from these experienced and most of learned that how that life is not just in our own hands.  Now Cesar is a firm believer that everyone has their own path to walk in life, and part of that walk is all about the choices that you make. Some people choose a good life and some a wicked life, but most of us live the life in the middle, influenced by the world around us and our own upbringing, Cesar understands that life is simply not black and white. 



WI: When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
I think I was quite young when I realized that I enjoyed to write, however I became one of those people who always wanted to write a book but never seemed to put the time in to do it, well until now that is. Once I got into it, I found the actual writing experience quite relaxing in the same way that other people might listen to music or play their guitar.

WI: What inspired you to pen this particular novel/book?
Well I think that the area of prophecy has always interested me to some extent mainly because it is one of those phenomenons that very little is known about how they are conceived, and you often find that most people have opinions about the topic too. However I feel like I was led to write this book by a higher source.

WI: What road blocks did you come across while writing this story?
My biggest issue was time, whilst working on this book I felt like I needed to get it completed as soon as I could, during the whole process I was working in a part-time job which freed up the time needed to get the book finished.

WI: What do you do if a story just doesn't seem to flow the way you were hoping it would?
Well I find that when writing stories that you simply need to re-write plots or maybe adjust the personality of a character to make it so that the reader will be left on the edge of the seat, which is a hard task but not impossible.

WI: What has been the hardest thing about marketing this story?
The hardest thing was the simple fact that is does not contain any story, and some people may not even call it an easy read, but the book has a huge depth, in the cryptic words and images and codes that are throughout the book, which means that I have to aim it at readers who like to solve a mystery.

WI: What is one thing you wished you knew before, that you now know about marketing?
Well I won't say that I am a marketing expert, but what I have found is that time is the biggest key to get attention for your book, things don't happen overnight but slow steady progress on social networks and blogs can get you places.

WI: What is one piece of advice that you received to help your writing that you still carry with you today?
There is one piece of advice, although I do forget who said it and where it was said, but it was that when you finish a book that you should put it down for a while and not go near it, and then a month or so later, re-read it, then its like seeing it from a new perspective, kind of like what painters do with oil paintings.

WI: Tell us what a day in your writing life is like, do you have any writing quirks?
Well the time I spend writing is never the same, I may write in the afternoon or the middle of the night, and I may sit at my desktop and concentrate or sit with my laptop with the TV on in the background. But for this book music played a big role to my writing because I done a huge amount of meditation and I always have some sort of music in the background when I meditate.

WI: Where do you hope to take your writing in the future?
Well I am not quite sure where it will take me, I have many ideas floating around in my head, for example, at some point I would love to write a book about the full history of prophets throughout time. But I do like to dabble into different genres with my writing and I don't feel that any writer should only stick to one genre.

WI: Are you currently working on any new projects?
I have two other manuscripts that are very near completion, one is YA paranormal fiction, the other is a collection of spiritual poetry and prayer, and I have another further manuscript which is about half-way written and its a psychological thriller. But I do hope to return to writing another book of prophecies maybe later in the year.

WI: Do you have any upcoming events or special news you would like to share with our readers? 
Well I am starting my Blog Tour which will be running for a month, but there will always be giveaways and other offers ongoing, I will keep my website updated with all special events.

WI: Where can readers find you?
Best place would be my website www.cesarprophecies.com , but people can also find me on social networks Facebook Twitter and Goodreads, I also have a blog where I examine prophets prophecies and ancient documents at www.cesarprophecies2012.blogspot.com

WI: Where can your book be purchased?
At all online bookstores such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, either as paperback or ebook, and there is also a special edition available.





A collection of brand new Prophecies about the world, about the world's economy, about disasters and wars, about terrorist attacks and about survival itself

 In this book Cesar takes prophecies to the next level.  In the year where everyone will be hearing once again all about Nostradamus, a year in which the Galactic alignment will occur on the 21st of December, comes a Fantastic book which is sure to broaden the imagination of those who believe in prophecies






Today is the official release of Book of Prophecies. If you would like to purchase a copy and receive a 5% discount off your order visit https://www.createspace.com/3719608
 
and the discount code is :
7KMB3GSM


We want to thank you for taking time to chat with us today and offering your writing & marketing experiences. We wish you much success in the future.

Follow Cesar's tour HERE.


1 Response to "VBT Pit Stop & Interview with Cesar - Book of Prophecies"

Cesar said...

Feels good for it to be launch day :) thanks for the interview !!